· PoetSpeak is available for pre-arranged small readings by 1-7 poets.
· Each performance has 10-12 poets performing 40-50 poems. Cast of poets is evenly balanced between genders, age and culture; there’s always at least one student from K4-12.
· Poets attend a rehearsal 1-2 weeks prior to performance, and they orchestrate reading sequence into thematic groups of 4-6 poems in such way that the entire performance is ONE poem.
· Poets perform only one poem at a time
· A musician provides appropriate interludes between groups of poems, and during intermission.
· PoetSpeak performances feature power point, or overhead presentation of poems, on large screen.
· Performances are family events, with refreshments, popcorn and munchies available.
· PoetSpeak guarantees poets a respectful family environment free of background noise.
Accessible * Useful * Enjoyable Poetry
· $5 per person; children under 10 free.
· Admission includes a 50 page anthology containing all poems performed, and addresses of poets.